Bolton USA, a MACo Corporate Partner, is hosting a free webinar on May 4 for Maryland employers on updates coming to the Maryland Time to Care Act and strategies and considerations for implementation.
The Time to Care Act (TCA), passed by the Maryland legislature in 2022, requires employers with at least 15 employees in the state to offer State-mandated paid family and medical leave benefits. All 24 of Maryland’s counties — as employers — fall under the TCA requirements to offer the future paid leave benefit.
MACo Corporate Partner Bolton USA, a full-service employee benefits, actuarial, investment and compensation consulting firm, is hosting a free webinar on May 4 at 10 AM on implications and strategies for employers to consider, especially after the 2023 legislative session’s updates to the law.
The webinar will cover:
- Important details of the Time to Care Act, such as eligibility provisions and required benefit payments
- Key milestones and deadlines for employers
- Potential costs to employers and employees
- Positives and negatives for different employer strategies to comply with TTCA
- Potential changes being considered by the Maryland Legislature in the 2023 Session
Who should attend:
- HR leaders
- Senior executives
- Finance officers
Bolton held an introductory webinar in November 2022 after the Time to Care Act became law.