The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, February 9, 2023, at 9:00 am.
February 9 agenda items include:
- Approval of January 12, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of New Contract and Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts – Frederick County Public Schools – Brunswick Elementary School Replacement
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Project Allocation Reversions
- Project Closeouts
- Schools – South River Complex
- Allocation of Reserve Funding, and Contract Award Revision – Cecil County Public Schools – Elkton Middle School Roof Replacement Project
- Approval of Easements
- Built to Learn Act Project Status Report
- Facility Status Change
Other Agenda Items
- Amendment Request for the FY 2021 School Safety Grant Program – Baltimore County Public Schools
- Adoption of the FY 2024 90% Capital Improvement Program Project Recommendations
- Maryland Historical Trust Agreement Extension
- FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program Amendment – Calvert County Public Schools – Beach Elementary School Replacement Project Allocation
- Request for Built to Learn Funding Approval – Howard County Public Schools