The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, December 8, 2022, at 9:00 am.
December 8 agenda items include:
- Approval of November 10, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Project Allocation Reversions
- Baltimore City Public Schools – City College High School BTL Computation Worksheet Revision
- Built to Learn Project Status Report
- Prince George’s County Public Schools – FY 2022 Aging Schools Program Project Extensions
- Informational Facility Status Change
LEA Testimony (Agenda will be updated on December 6 to add testimony schedule and materials)
- St. Mary’s County Public Schools – Request to Rescind Lettie Marshall Dent Elementary School Limited Renovation Project
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools – Old Mill Middle South Rescission of LP, Approval of Cost per Square Foot Increase, and BTL Funding Allocation
- Cecil County Public Schools – Elkton Middle School Roof Replacement Project – Maximum State Construction Allocation Increase
- Harford County Public Schools – Pass-Through Grant Funding Approval
- Montgomery County Public Schools – Amendment of FY 2021, FY 2022, and FY 2023 Capital Improvement Programs
- Executive Session: Personnel Matter, §3-305(b)(1) of the General Provisions Article of the Anno. Code of MD.
Other Agenda Items
- Capital Improvement Program Overview Presentation
- FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program 75% Project Approvals