The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Wednesday, August 11, 2022, at 9:00 am.
August 11 agenda items include:
- Approval of July 14, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved
- Project Closeouts
- Harford County Homestead/Wakefield
- Elementary School CIP/BTL Computation
- Worksheet Revision
- Wicomico County Mardela Middle High School
- CIP/BTL Computation Worksheet Revision
- Planning for Bedford Elementary