The lack of access to reliable transportation and healthcare infrastructure remain obstacles facing many communities throughout Maryland. In fact, these problems persist regardless of geographic location – urban or rural community, small or big.
Maryland’s counties have tackled these issues head-on in creative ways, but there is still work to do and there are abundant opportunities for innovation and collaboration.
Boldly Go: The New Frontier of Public Health Delivery and Transport
In this MACo Summer Conference 2022 session, an esteemed panel will explore innovative solutions being implemented in counties to better serve communities and improve public health. Topics might include mobile integrated healthcare (MIH), corporate ride share partnerships, non-emergency transportation (NEMT), community-based care, and more.
- The Honorable County Executive Jan Gardner, Frederick County
- Alyssa Brown, Research and Development Director, Office of Innovation, Research & Development, Maryland Department of Health
- Nilesh Kalyanaraman, Anne Arundel County Health Officer
- The Honorable Vice Chair Ariana Kelly, House Health and Government Operations Committee
Date/Time: Friday, August 19, 2022; 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
The 2022 MACo Summer Conference will be held at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD from August 17-22. This year’s theme is “Taking Care of Business.” More information can be found on our conference website.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2021 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White