From inflation to supply chain issues, workforce challenges to global economic strife, the country continues to face economic uncertainty.
Maryland and its local governments are uniquely positioned to answer these challenges and chart an economic course for success and stability.
Riding the Wave: Maryland’s Economic Forecast in Stormy Seas
At the 2022 MACo Summer Conference, leading economists will review the trends and expectations for Maryland’s near-term economic development, including expectations for government revenue, national influence, and best practices for local governments to build resiliency and a strong future.
- Darius Irani, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and Applied Research, Towson University
- Tom Barkin, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Moderator: The Honorable State Treasurer Dereck Davis
Date/Time: Friday, August 19, 2022; 9:00 am- 10:00 am
The 2022 MACo Summer Conference will be held at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD from August 17-22. This year’s theme is “Taking Care of Business.” More information can be found on our conference website.
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Pricing
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Details & Pricing
- Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Tech Expo Details
- Golf Tournament Details
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- 2021 Conference Photos
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? Contact Virginia White