As part of its small business development programming, Charles County will host a free webinar on banking.
Join Charles County on June 29 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. for a free virtual webinar on how local businesses can best work with banking services to grow and strengthen. The June 29 event is part of the county’s Scale Up: Business Training Workshops, which helps local businesses “make the transition from an early stage to a growth stage company.”
According to Charles County, the June 29 banking session includes topics like:
- building effective banking relationships;
- selecting financial institutions;
- advantages and risks of financial products and services;
- types of financing;
- cybersecurity risks;
- and more.
Registration is available online. Can’t make it on June 29? The same webinar will also be held on August 31, October 26, and December 14, 2022.
Other upcoming topics in the county’s small business programming include:
- Export Requirements, June 17, 2022
- How to Become Certified with Charles County’s Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) Program and Understanding Charles County Government’s Procurement Process, June 23
- Organizational Types: Pros and Cons of Business Structures, July 20 and September 21, 2022
- Partnering with Foreign Entities and Engagement Opportunities Within Africa, August 19, 2022
- How to Become Certified with Charles County’s Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) Program, August 25, 2022 and February 23, 2023
- High Value Export Markets, October 21, 2022
- USG Resources to Support Export Activities, December 9, 2022