The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Wednesday, May 11, 2022, at 9:00 am.
May 11 agenda items include:
- Approval of April 14, 2022 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Project Allocation Reversions
- Project Closeout
- Washington County Technical HS Property Transfer
- Built to Learn Project Worksheets
- Built to Learn Act Project Status Report
- Projects Approaching the Deadline for Contract Approval
County-specific items of interest
- Prince George’s – William Schmidt Outdoor Educational Center – FY21/FY22 Replacement Project – Rescind and Amend FY23
- Baltimore City – Rescission and Amendment of Five Projects to FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program
- Baltimore City Extra $15 Million for HVAC Project Status Report
- Baltimore City Revised Enhanced Approval Package – #27 Commodore John Rodgers Elementary/Middle School
- Cecil Manor ES FY 21 and 22 HVAC project Cancellation
- Montgomery – Built To Learn Poolesville High School Project Revision
Other items of interest
- FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program 100% Recommendation
- Public School Enrollment Projections
- HB1290 and FY 2023 Budget
Material for the upcoming meeting is available online.
Stay tuned to Conduit Street for more information.