The Interagency Commission on School Construction (IAC) — a nine member commission that serves resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, March 10, 2022, at 9:00 am.
March 10 agenda items include:
- Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Project Allocation Reversions
- Project Closeouts
- Baltimore County Public Schools Site Approval – Deer Park Elementary School
- FrederickCountyPublicSchoolsSiteApproval- Landsdale Development Elementary School
- PrinceGeorge’sCountyPublicSchoolsSite Approval – New Northern Adelphi Area High School
- Built to Learn Act Project Status Report
Other items of interest
Stay tuned to Conduit Street for more information.