On Thursday, February 24, Harford County will host a free virtual resource fair for local minority and small businesses.
The Harford County Chamber of Commerce will host the 2022 Minority & Small Business Resource Fair via Zoom, in collaboration with the Harford County Office of Community & Economic Development, and the Harford County Caucus of African American Leaders.
The virtual event will feature informative sessions with leading resource partners such as:
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Small Business Development Center
- Harford County Office of Community & Economic Development
- Select Local Banks and Credit Unions with business lending opportunities
- and MORE!
- This is a virtual event that will be broadcasted via Zoom. All registered attendees will receive the virtual meeting access information immediately after registration via a confirmation email. Another reminder email with the Program will be sent to attendees one day prior to the event.
- This event is FREE for all attendees. Any business is welcome to register and join; you do not need to be a current Harford County Chamber member.