Join the National Association of County and City Health Officers (NACCHO) on Tuesday, January 14th 1:30 – 2:30 PM ET to learn ways to increase the capacity of local health departments and their partners to create the conditions for health through local public health policy.
2. To understand how preemption influences local public health change
3. To describe the function of local public health partnerships in addressing preemption
• Geoffrey Mwaungulu Jr, JD, MPH, Senior Program Analyst; NACCHO
• Barbara Laymon, PhD, MPH, Lead Analyst; NACCHO
• Spencer Wagner, Program Specialist, Local Democracy; National League of Cities
• Shawn Mclntosh, Executive Director; Sugar Free Kids Maryland
• Rex Archer, MPH, MD, Director; Kansas City Health Dept.
• De Beaumont
• Trust for America’s Health
Jan 14, 2020 01:30 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)