Don’t miss out this December! Fewer than a dozen tabletops left for MACo’s Winter Conference on December 4-6, 2019!
Over 600 individuals will attend the Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference, including Maryland’s county elected officials and staff, State and Federal government representatives, legislators, and commercial representatives. The Winter Conference will be held December 4-6, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort in Cambridge, MD.
Why Should You Exhibit?
- One-on-one access to more than 600 of Maryland’s government decision-makers
- Increased visibility for each exhibitor due to the limited and exclusive number of Tabletop Exhibits available
- Rapport-building opportunities with potential customers
- Time is built into the schedule for attendees to visit the exhibits
- Coffee breaks and specialty breaks in the exhibit space (popcorn on Wednesday and chocolate on Thursday!), guarantee that your exhibit will be seen frequently
- Cost-effective way to reach county government officials from all 24 Maryland jurisdictions
- Exhibitors may attend sessions – be “in the know” about county government issues so you can serve your customers even better!
Register as an exhibitor today! Spaces are going fast, so get your contract in now!
Our theme this year is “Building for the Future.” We’ll take a look at county governance challenges and best practices – from the foundation to the rooftop – that will decide Maryland’s future. We’re talking about school construction and education funding, solar siting, land use, cannabis, traffic safety planning and so much more. Join leaders at the county, state, and legislative levels as we examine local needs and build toward common goals.
MACo’s conference attendees are always looking for relationships with businesses and organizations who can help them save money or fulfill their missions. Don’t miss this chance to support local govern
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference: