More than 2,500 people will attend MACo’s Summer Conference to discuss harnessing change in government and constituent services. Find out who will be there!
Lowest available rates end this Friday, August 2 – Register Today!
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
(lists current as of 7/30/19)
From the digital revolution of service delivery and communication to the always evolving threats to public safety, county governments need to be on the cutting edge of these changing times to meet the needs of their residents. Topics will include transforming approaches to economic trends, climate change, land use, millennials in the workforce, and education, among many others.Conference sessions will discuss:
- Best practices around county priority issues such as the opioid epidemic, Next Generation 9-1-1, school construction, etc.
- Technological tools or best practices to deliver services, respond to crises, or inform residents
- Recruiting/retaining millennials and bridging generation gaps
- Leveraging private and non-profit resources to improve county functions
- Money-saving opportunities or innovative partnerships
- Case studies where a common local issue was solved
- Innovative inter-agency efforts to improve services for vulnerable populations
- Communication techniques to engage residents – social media, but also innovative ways to reach “unplugged” populations
- Team-building and consensus-building – ways to transcend the national political divide
- Cybersecurity in digital service delivery
- Engaging residents – on screen and in person
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference: