NACo is hosting its Northeast Regional Conference Call.
- Regular update from your NACo Regional Representative
- NACo Staff update on critical issues legislatively and organizationally
- Address issues of concern to you
Welcome and Introductions
- Hon. Christian Leinbach – Chairman, Berks County Commissioners (PA) / NACo NE US Representative
Roll Call by State – Each state will be called and Elected County Officials will be given the opportunity to state their name and county.
General Legislative/NACo Update
Arthur Scott – Associate Legislative Director/Political Outreach Manager
- Legislative Update
- Is Government Open or Closed?/The Shutdown
- Cell Coverage in Rural areas – A Teaser to the NACo 2019 LegCon NE Region meeting on March 4th in DC.
Upcoming NACo Webinars:
- Suburban Early Childhood Peer Learning Network – Mar. 21, 2019 , 2:00 pm – 3:30pm. Contact Tracy Steffek (202) 661-8813 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NACo Website link with upcoming webinars
- To request a NACo Officer and/or staff to attend your state conference, please contact Janine Frazier. Janine is NACo’s new Executive Assistant to the Executive Director and Liaison to the NACo Executive Committee and Board. Her email is email@example.com and her phone is (202) 661-8821
- Next Conference Call will be Tuesday, Mar. 19th
The call will take place on Tuesday, February 19.
Call in information:
Dial-In(toll free): 1-888-757-2790
Guest Passcode: 299194
*Remember to mute your phone when not speaking.