Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company, a MACo Gold Corporate Partner, was created as the Maryland State Accident Fund in 1914. In over a century of business, it has accomplished some pretty awesome things.
- Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company has $2 billion in total assets.
- In 2013, Chesapeake Employers received its first A.M. Best financial strength rating of A- (Excellent).
- Approximately 410 professionals are employed with Chesapeake Employers.
- Chesapeake Employers markets workers’ compensation insurance directly to business owners and through the offices of approximately 1,400 independent agents.
- It is the leading writer of workers’ compensation insurance in Maryland.
Want to meet a Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance representative? You can talk with representatives at the MACo Winter Conference. As a Gold Corporate Partner, it is sponsoring the Inaugural Banquet. You can also visit its exhibit near registration during the conference.
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Attendee Registration
- Hotel Rates
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Online Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- See what it’s like!