Cigna, a Gold Corporate Partner and Winter Conference Sponsor, is expanding its financial wellness services, January 1, 2019.
The My Secure Advantage (MSA) financial wellness program will become standard for most Cigna Group Insurance customers.
The MSA program includes:
- Thirty days of money coaching from an experienced financial professional with the option to continue the relationship on a self-pay basis.
- Online tools and educational webinars to assist with financial planning.
- Resources and templates to create and execute state-specific wills, powers of attorney and a variety of other important legal documents.
- A 30-minute complimentary legal consultation with a licensed practicing attorney, and discounted attorney fees if additional time is desired.
- Discounts on tax planning and preparation services.
- Identity theft services including consultation with a fraud resolution professional.
According to the Cigna press release:
Most Americans admit to experiencing financial stress during the course of a year, so it’s not surprising that it can take a toll on a person’s health and well-being. My Secure Advantage provides the tools, resources and advice to meet the needs of individuals wherever they are in their personal financial journey and life stage, such as buying a home, having a baby, paying for college, getting ready for retirement or experiencing a loss of income due to an illness or injury. The goal is to help individuals take control of key aspects of their finances and help them improve their sense of security.
– Bill Smith, President, Cigna Group Insurance
You can talk to Cigna representatives at the MACo Winter Conference. You can find them at booth #11.
Thank you, Cigna, for supporting Maryland Counties!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference: