Chesapeake Utilities, a Winter Conference Sponsor, offers tips on its website for lowering your gas bill.
- Check the insulation in the attic, walls, and floors of your home
- Add storm windows and doors to create an insulating layer of air between panes
- Use a medium or low flame when cooking
- Match the size of your flame to the size of your pan to prevent wasting gas
- Keep hot showers as short as possible. On average, a shower uses less water than a bath
- Wash and dry full loads instead of partial
loads for savings
Enjoyed these tips? Check out the Chesapeake Utilities’ website for even more cost-saving tips!
Chesapeake Utilities is sponsoring the Winter Conference Inaugural Banquet.
Thank you, Chesapeake Utilities, for
sponsoring at the MACo Winter Conference!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference: