MACo’s Summer Conference on August 15-18 will cover many topics – biotech, running effective meetings, public health, and weather emergencies, just to name a few.
MACo’s Open Government Work Group Roundtable Discussion will explore best practices and existing resources to help government professionals work more effectively and improve a county’s bottom line.
Description: All conference registered county government professionals are invited to join this roundtable discussion of data sharing, tracking, and management. The conversation will include insight into how counties can improve outcomes and increase efficiency with existing resources, and select the best targets for quick results from county performance tracking. The Governor’s Office of Performance Improvement and a CountyStat Director will share top reasons for tracking performance, metrics that make the biggest difference to your county’s bottom line, and information on data sources, and free tracking and analysis tools.
- Mike Morello, Director, Governor’s Office of Performance Improvement
- Ben Birge, CountyStat Manager, Prince George’s County
Date/Time: Wednesday, August 15, 2018; 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure
- Attendee Online Registration
Register today for our lowest rates! Early rates end July 13!
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Conduit Street Blog Coverage
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com