Route Fifty is accepting nominations for county leaders who “demonstrate their ability to implement a great idea that improves public sector services and the communities they serve.” Nominations for the 2018 Navigator Awards are due by July 11.
The publication will select fifty finalists and 10 winners from five categories:
- Elected leaders who are driving change in their communities, inspiring others and “getting things done in the process.”
- High-level administrators, and department and agency leaders who “have delivered on an innovative idea.”
- The people who “made big technological leaps in the public sector happen.”
- Young, up-and-coming public sector leaders who “will shape government today and far into the future.”
- Private sector partners and volunteers who “make the public sector shine.”
For more information and to submit nominations, click here. For any questions or comments on the Route Fifty Navigator Awards, contact Kate Connelly at email@example.com.