Primary elections in Maryland are set for June 26. With early voting numbers already up 53% since 2014, there are sure to be several close elections to cover – MACo will have all the news you need on the county results!
What can you expect from MACo for election coverage?
- Unbiased, non-partisan coverage of all county, state, and gubernatorial election results
- County-by-county breakdowns of the Council, Board of Commissioners, and County Executive results
- Coverage of county elected officials moving to state positions (and vice versa)
- Podcast episodes discussing interesting and unusual elections and the races to watch
- Results of any hot topic voter proposals, like changing forms of county government
- Turnover calculations and an overview sketch of what the county government landscape looks like post-election
- Announcements of swearing-in ceremonies and transition team appointments
Stay tuned to MACo’s blog and our Conduit Street podcast for unbiased, non-partisan election news, details, and insider tips on what it all means for county government.