MACo’s annual symposium focuses on a hot topic for county governments. This year, we’re talking about small cell wireless technology. 60+ individuals are expected to attend to connect with peers and explore the challenges and possibilities around small cells.
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2018
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Newton White Mansion
(2708 Enterprise Rd, Mitchellville, MD 20721)
Who Will Attend?
- Maryland county elected and appointed officials
- Maryland county professionals involved in legal, planning, information technology, permitting, infrastructure, and administration
Why Should My Company Exhibit?
- Talk directly with county influencers and decision-makers about your products and services
- Get to know the county concerns around small cell wireless technology so that you can better craft your message and the solutions you offer county governments in Maryland
How Do I Register?
- Commercial organizations may only participate as an exhibitor or sponsor
- Review the sponsor/exhibitor flyer or contact Nicolette Querry
What If I Have More Questions?
(Attendee registration is only open to MACo Members – Maryland county elected and appointed officials and staff – attendance is FREE, but registration is required)