Registration has opened for the National Association of Counties’ (NACo) annual conference.
NACo’s annual conference is the country’s largest meeting of county elected officials and staff. Attendees meet to discuss federal policy and county best practices.
The annual conference will be held July 13-16, 2018.
This year, NACo will be holding their conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Davidson County/ Nashville Tennessee.
- Smarter Counties Summit: Technology Driving Innovation
- Engaging Artists, Building Community
- Emerging Strategies in Addressing Poverty
- Automated Vehicle Employment & Deployment
- Enhancing County Engagement in Early Childhood Development
- The Opioid Crisis: Supporting County Medical Examiners’ Offices
- Leveraging New Technologies to Build More Resilient & Sustainable Communities
- Affordable Housing Forum
- Criminal Justice and Behavioral Health
- Land-Use Planning for Large-Scale Solar Development
- A How-To Discussion on Financing Main Street Redevelopment Projects
- 2020 Census: What Counties Need to Do Now to Prepare