The cash incentives offered through the Pepco Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Energy Savings Program reduces the initial cost of upgrading to energy efficient equipment and systems. Additionally it helps businesses improve efficiencies and reduce long term electric energy cost, improving the payback on your investment. Most importantly, it creates a win-win scenario for businesses and the environment.
Government agencies spend more than $10 billion a year on energy to provide public services and meet constituent needs — while grappling with tightening budgets. Yet nearly one-third of the energy used to run typical government buildings goes to waste.
Energy-efficiency improvements are right in line with the purpose of public organizations—to serve others. Reducing energy costs frees funds for important projects, and demonstrates your good stewardship of taxpayer or contributor dollars.
The benefits of energy-efficient upgrades are numerous
- Reduce energy and water costs
- Increase employee comfort
- Enhance light and air quality
- Reduce maintenance and extend equipment life
- Contribute to a more sustainable future
Pepco & Delmarva Power C&I Energy Savings Program is a MACo Silver Corporate Partner and an exhibitor at this year’s Summer Conference – visit them in Booth 328 to find out more about how they can help you save money and save energy!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- Attendee Registration Brochure (with full schedule & session descriptions)
- Attendee Online Registration
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- SPLASH DASH 5K (your county could win $5000 for charity)
- Tech Expo Brochure
- Tech Expo Exhibitor Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Questions? email@example.com