1. USE THE MOBILE APP!
To download the app, go to www.mdcounties.org/MobileMACo on your smartphone or tablet. Enter your username and password and then you’re ready to go! (All registrants have received a Mobile App log-in email – please check your spam folder for an email from Mobile MACo or DoubleDutch. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help logging in.)
The app is only available for REGISTERED conference attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors.
Watch this short 3-minute video to learn more about how to use the app!
Features of the Mobile MACo App include:
- Activity Feed to share your conference experiences with other attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors – this is the first screen the app opens onto, so you’re always in the loop!
- Full menu functions to search through – tap the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen to access all of the features of the app
- Agenda of all Conference Events – select which sessions you plan to attend, then export them to your device calendar!
- Lists of Attendees, Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Speakers – see who’s going to be at MACo’s Summer Conference!
- Map – find your way around the Convention Center and the Exhibit Halls using our maps
- Leaderboard – earn points by checking in at booths and sessions and by commenting in the Activity Feed – the top 5 individuals on the Leaderboard each day will be entered into our raffle to win a free registration to our 2017 Summer Conference!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- NEW – Wednesday Tech Expo
- PROGRAM OF EVENTS– with full schedule and session descriptions
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration – ATTENDEES
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Star Trek vs Star Wars Exhibit Hall Theme
- Questions? email@example.com