Watch a live drone demonstration and learn about the many ways drones can assist county governments at the 2016 MACo Summer Conference. Enjoy a boxed lunch as drones invade #MACoCon and then visit the tech expo to learn about more cutting edge technologies and how they can help your county.
BOXED LUNCH Session: Look! Up In the Sky! It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! No – It’s a Drone!
The capabilities and potential applications of unmanned aerial vehicles (commonly known as “drones”) are vast and rapidly expanding. Drones can assist county governments in a wide array of areas, including public safety, emergency response, transportation and infrastructure management, service efficiencies, and data collection. Panelists will discuss the current state of drone technology and the myriad tasks drones can be used for. A live drone demonstration will accompany the presentation.
- Brent Kavon, Director of Commercial UAS, , Aviation Systems Engineering Company (ASEC)
- Bryan Bartheleme, Business Development Manager , ASEC
Moderator: The Honorable John O’Connor, St. Mary’s County Commissioner
Date & Time: : Wednesday, August 17, 2016; 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- NEW – Wednesday Tech Expo
- Registration Brochure – with full schedule and session descriptions
- Online Registration – ATTENDEES
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Online Registration – EXHIBITORS
- Sponsor Brochure
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? email@example.com