1. Make lasting partnerships
Over 220 exhibiting companies are waiting to talk to you about their cost-saving products and services (Hall A/B) or about Maryland’s counties and their tourism and economic development industries (Bayfront Hall). Counties, commercial representatives, and other government participants can all benefit from meeting our exhibitors and discussing options to lower their costs and enhance their services.
2. Get a taste of everything “Maryland”
The Taste of Maryland Reception on Thursday, August 18, will feature tasting samples from local Maryland concessionaires – wineries, orchards, creameries, bakeries, AND MORE!
3. Visit Maryland in Miniature
Our Bayfront Hall hosts our Maryland county and economic development booths. Visit all parts of the state – from the mountains to the shore – all in one place!
4. Network over lunch
Lunch will be served in BOTH exhibit halls – grab a bite and meet potential business partners.
5. You know you need another tote bag…
We’ll give you a tote bag when you check in (sponsored by BGE!). Our exhibitors give away the best goodies – lots of handy items you can take home and remember them by…and BGE is giving you the bags to carry them!
Learn more about MACo’s Summer Conference:
- NEW – Wednesday Tech Expo
- Registration Brochure – with full schedule and session descriptions
- Online Registration – ATTENDEES
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Online Registration – EXHIBITORS
- Sponsor Brochure
- #MACoCon on Twitter
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org