U.S. Communities is excited to announce the launch of the new national U.S. Communities cooperative contract for Technology Products, Services, Solutions and Related Products and Services with the following supplier partners:
- Carahsoft awarded for Google for Work products, services and solutions
- DLT Solutions awarded for Amazon Web Services products, services and solutions
- Insight Public Sector awarded for technology products, services and solutions along with the following named partners: Cisco; HP Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise; Dell; Panasonic; EMC; Commvault; Symantec; Veritas; VMware; Apple; Microsoft; Citrix; and NetApp
- UNICOM Government awarded for technology services and solutions and related products
To learn more about this new contract, register for one of the complimentary webinars.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 11 a.m. EDT – Register here
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 1:00 pm EDT – Register here
The U.S. Communities technology contract was awarded after the lead public agency, Fairfax County, Virginia, completed a competitive solicitation and thorough evaluation process. This contract runs May 1, 2016, through April 30, 2019, with four one-year renewal options or any combination of time equally not more than four years.
Don’t miss one of the informational webinars. If you are unable to attend one of the webinar dates, contact U.S. Communities for additional information.