1. Reserve your discounted hotel room – our block at the Hyatt closes on November 16 (this Monday)
Rooms are guaranteed at our discounted nightly rate ($129 + tax) as long as rooms are available. It is possible that we will run out of rooms before the block closes, so reserve your room today.
2. Plan to visit our exhibit hall
Our exhibit space is sold out! Our 40 exhibitors will be ready to share their cost-saving programs and services with you!
3. RSVP to attend the Women of MACo Luncheon and the Diversity Caucus Reception
The Women of MACo Luncheon will be held Thursday, December 10, 2015 from 11:45 am – 12:45 pm. Delegate Maggie McIntosh will address the group. To attend, you must purchase a Thursday lunch ticket (included in a full registration) and RSVP to Robin Clark by November 24, 2015.
The Diversity Caucus Reception will be held Thursday, December 10, 2015 from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm. To attend, you must be registered for Thursday of the conference and RSVP to Natasha Mehu by November 24, 2015.
4. Check out our blog for updates on speakers
Our Conduit Street blog lists conference new and panels as they are confirmed. You can get real-time updates from Conduit Street by signing up to receive our blog posts in your Inbox.
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Online Hotel Reservations at the Hyatt
- Sponsor Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Conduit Street blog coverage
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.