1. TUESDAY, NOV 10 is your last chance for our lowest rates.
Early registration rates end this Tuesday, November 10. Register today for the lowest rates.
2. Rooms are selling out at the Hyatt.
We have a block of discounted hotel rooms at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel in Cambridge, MD. You can reserve your hotel room online – if you find that there are no rooms left, please contact Virginia. We’ll add more rooms if we can, but we only have access to a limited few.
3. Participate in any of our 20+ educational sessions about public safety issues – including justice reinvestment, response to civil unrest, and police body cameras.
4. Connect with over 400 Maryland government leaders and stakeholders.
Over 400 county elected officials and staff, State officials, legislators, and commercial representatives will be there – if you have any interest with working with these individuals, you should be there, too!
5. Meet vendors who want to help you save money.
MACo’s intimate 40-booth exhibit show is the perfect opportunity to talk to vendors about the services they can provide your organization. Meet with organizations like the Local Government Insurance Trust, Nationwide Retirement Services, Delta Dental, Musco Sports Lighting, and many more! There’s something for everyone, so make plans to visit with our exhibitors today!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure – NEW! With session titles and descriptions
- Online Registration
- Online Hotel Reservations at the Hyatt
- Conduit Street blog coverage
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.