Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company’s (CEIWC) 6th Annual Maryland Workplace Health & Wellness Symposium will be Friday, June 5, 2015 from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm at the BWI Marriott Hotel: 1743 West Nursery Road, Baltimore, MD 21090.
- Tom Rath, New York Times Best-Selling Author of Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes and Are You Fully Charged?
- From Resilience to Brilliance at Work – m. c. schraefel, ph.d, Professor of Computer Science and Human Performance, University of Southampton, UK
- Projects and Progress of the Partnership for a Healthier America (PHA) – Stacy Molander, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Partnership for a Healthier America
- Engaging the Unengaged Employee – Dr. Jodi Jacobson Frey, Assoc. Professor, University of Maryland School of Social Work; John Hoey, President & CEO, Y of Central Maryland; Denia Kramer, LCSW-C, Business Health Services; David Lunken, Principal, Cedarcroft Advisors and Senior Consultant at PI Midatlantic
- Health Reform and Changing Healthcare Landscape: Implications for Employers – Dr. Walter Ettinger, Senior Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, University of Maryland Medical System; Carolyn Quattrocki, Executive Director, Maryland Health Benefit Exchange; Henry Smith, Esq., Managing Partner, Smith & Downey
Continental Breakfast and Boxed Lunch Provided