Both exhibit areas at the MACo Winter Conference January 7-9, 2015 at the Cambridge Hyatt are SOLD out! Stop by each of the displays and start building long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. Counties, commercial representatives, and other government participants can all benefit from meeting our exhibitors and discussing options to lower their costs and enhance their services. Check out the links below in advance, so you know who will be at the Conference and a little bit about each organization.
- Axiom Engineering Design
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Charles P. Johnson & Associates
- College Savings Plan of Maryland
- Correct Care Solutions / Conmed Healthcare Management
- Delta Dental
- EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc.
- Election Systems & Software
- En-Net Services
- ESRGC, Salisbury University
- Fresh Creek Technologies Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Local Government Insurance Trust (LGIT)
- Maryland Correctional Enterprises
- Maryland Department of Aging
- Maryland Environmental Service
- Maryland Local Government Health Cooperative
- Maryland State Firemen’s Association
- Musco Sports Lighting
- National Association of Counties
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions
- NORESCO, L.L.C.
- Pepco & Delmarva Power C&I Energy Savings Program
- Quality Associates Inc. & DocPoint Solutions
- Republic Services
- Rockwell Collins / ARINC
- Ron Black, Keynote Speaker
- SOE, a Scytt Company
- U.S. Senator Barbara A. Mikulski
- Urban Grid Solar
- Verizon Wireless
- Washington County
- Washington Gas Energy Services
- Wexford Health
MACo would like to thank all the exhibitors for their participation.
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure (with session descriptions)
- Online Attendee Registration
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Hotel Reservation Link
Hyatt is SOLD OUT, call the Holiday Inn Express at 410-221-9900 for the Maryland Association of Counties rate of $89 per night
- Exhibitor Brochure
The Exhibit Hall is SOLD OUT, contact Leslie Velasco to be put on a waitlist for exhibit space
- Registration Forms:
(contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with registration)
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.