The Maryland Association of Counties Winter Conference will be held on January 7-9, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort in Cambridge, MD.
Over 400 individuals will attend, including Maryland’s county elected officials and staff, State and Federal government representatives, legislators, and commercial representatives. Register as an exhibitor today!
MACo’s conference attendees are always looking for relationships with businesses and organizations who can help them save money or fulfill their missions. With so many newly elected officials taking office for 2015, exhibiting at MACo’s Winter Conference is a great opportunity to be one of the first to welcome them and begin a relationship that could be beneficial for years to come!
Why Should You Exhibit?
- Gain one-on-one access to more than 400 of Maryland’s county decision-makers
- Increased visibility for each exhibitor due to the limited and exclusive number of Tabletop Exhibits available
- Exhibiting creates rapport-building opportunities with potential customers
- Exhibits are located in the main access foyer outside meeting rooms and in a dedicated room with our coffee breaks, guaranteeing that your exhibit will be seen frequently
- Cost-effective way to reach county government officials from all 24 Maryland jurisdictions
- 2015 marks the start of a new four-year term, so many newly elected county officials, legislators, and State officials will attend this conference—don’t miss this chance to be one of the first companies they meet!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure (with session descriptions)
- Online Attendee Registration
- Hotel Reservation Link
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Registration Forms:
(contact email@example.com for help with registration)
Questions? Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White.