Register now for the 2014 Maryland Clean Energy Summit on October 14 & 15, at the Marriott Inn & Conference Center in Hyattsville, Maryland. Full registration rates end September 30! There is a special discount code (PARG) for county officials; county officials can save $120 if they register by September 30! Prices will rise $100 on October 1.
This year’s summit focus is The Energy Experience: Transforming the Customer Experience. From MCEC’s Summit website:
Jump start the Energy Renaissance, with the dissemination of ideas to transform customers from passive to engaged decision makers and participants in their energy future.
- Address by Sarah Dunham, Director, Office of Atmospheric Programs, EPA: “The Specter of EPA 111(d)”
- Keynote by Calvin G. Butler, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, BGE
- Tech Showcase: Select entrepreneurs “pitch” their new under-development technologies to potential investors and product development experts
Hear from inspired speakers and panel presenters in sessions that will cover energy literacy, efficiency, reliability, resiliency and affordability within the related technological, financial, policy, and regulatory framework.
Relevant data, best practice models and real life case studies will be examined to address the challenges and opportunities residential, small business & retail, commercial & industrial, and government & institutional customers are facing in their transformation as energy users.
Become enlightened! Learn from industry experts, stakeholders, and innovators who who are engaging customers and driving the market.
Join in the dialogue! Participate in an Energy Roundtable Discussion and attend a number of breakout sessions organized to shed some light on key questions.
- The Future of the Utility Marketplace in regard to the Customer Relationship
- How will EPA 111 (d) proposed regulations create opportunities and impact customer bills?
- Who are the key players leading the way in widespread educational reform on the national, regional and local level?
- What does it take to deploy customer-friendly energy solutions at all levels of the market and how will these advancements be financed?
- Who are the leading innovators bridging new technologies, job creation and customer needs to the mix?