Counties face multiple struggles in meeting citizen transportation needs. Heavily populated areas may struggle to provide sufficient transit routes, while less dense areas may struggle with structuring routes to meet citizen needs. This panel will explore regional and other approaches to achieve efficiency within and across jurisdictional boundaries and ways to help citizenry better understand their transportation options.
- Beth Kreider, Director, Locally Operated Transit Systems, Maryland Transit Administration
- George G. Cardwell, Planning Administrator, Office of Planning & Zoning/Transportation Division, Anne Arundel County
- John Powell, Transportation Administrator, Howard County
- Jessica Monahan, Associate Legislative Director, NACo
Moderator: The Honorable Frank Turner, Maryland House of Delegates
Date & Time: Thursday, August 14, 2014; 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Learn more about MACo’s 2014 Summer Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Reduced Hotel Rates List
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Golf Tournament Registration Form
- Conduit Street Coverage of MACo’s Summer Conference
Contact Meetings & Events Director Virginia White with questions about Summer Conference.