The U.S. Green Building Council’s National Capital Region and Maryland Chapter Green School Committees are seeking school system administrators, sustainable construction professionals, and corporate partners to present at the 2nd Annual Green School Summit on April 26, 2014.
The theme for the Summit this year is Green Schools: The Intersection of STEM and Sustainability. The conference will consist of breakout sessions, interactive workshops, and discussion panels. Possible topics include:
- STEM: Connecting the Dots
- The School Building: The Greatest STEM Learning Tool
- Utilizing Outdoor Classrooms
- Entrepreneurship and the Green Schools Movement
- Nonprofits Leading the Way
- Cross-Sector Collaboration for Green Schools
- Healthy Living/Healthy Eating
The deadline to submit presentation proposals is March 7, 2014. For more information about the event, see the Call for Proposals instructions or contact Mary Pulcinella at 443-416-5848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.