MACo’s Winter Conference is a three-day event, December 11-13, 2013, and draws 400-500 county elected officials and staff decision-makers, legislators, State officials and business representatives. The conference is entitled “#CountiesConnect” and will focus on communication, social media, and open governance. MACo is expecting high attendance at this event – social media training for local governments is our most often-requested conference topic. As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to put your company’s products and services in front of the people you want to reach…What better way to do that than in the palm of their hands!
Become a MACoCon Mobile App Sponsor!
MACo is offering two different sponsorship levels for the mobile app:
- App Lead Sponsor – $4,000 (Exclusive – there will only be ONE Lead Sponsor)
- Sponsor’s logo included on app Event Header (see image) – this is shown on EVERY PAGE within the app!
- Sponsor’s logo included on Banner Ad, which sends users to the sponsor’s Landing Page which then links to the sponsor’s URL (see image)
- Sponsor logo featured on the Splash screen of the app (the screen the user sees first when accessing the app)
- “Sponsored by” line and sponsor web address included in the mobile app invitation email that will be sent to all registrants. Estimated views: 400
- Lead sponsor credit on all signage referencing the new MACoCon mobile app experience. Signage will be placed in registration foyer, exhibit halls, and on second level of Convention Center
- Full page ad in printed program
- Sponsor credit on blog, website, printed program, general sponsor signage, and verbally in the Welcoming Session
- App Co-Sponsor – $2,000
- Sponsor’s logo included on a Banner Ad, which sends users to the sponsor’s Landing Page, which then links to the sponsor’s URL (see image)
- Co-sponsor credit on all signage referencing the new mobile app, half-page ad in printed program, sponsor credit on blog, website, and verbally during the Welcoming Session.
Other visible sponsorship opportunities are also available in MACo’s sponsorship brochure.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your company can be a visible partner in the MACo Winter Conference experience, please contact Kaley Schultze at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Early Registration Brochure
- Online Registration
- Hotel Reservations
- Sponsorship & Advertising Brochure
- Exhibitor Brochure
- Press Registration Form
All Other Winter Conference Questions: Please contact Virginia at email@example.com.