The Governor’s Grants Office will be holding a series of training workshops this fall on grants management and how to avoid audit findings. All of the workshops will be held at the Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute in College Park, Maryland, and with the exception of one, will begin promptly at 9:00 am. Space is limited, so register promptly if interested. Workshops, including a link to register, are listed below.
- A-133 Training – September 19, 2013 – Roles/Responsibilities of pass-through and recipient entities during the Single Audit Process – Register
- CAROI Training – September 26, 2013 – Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight Initiative; Strengthen Oversight Initiatives – Register
- DATA ACT Training – October 10, 2013 – New grants management and reporting requirements being considered by Congress – Register
- Administrative Circulars Training – November 7, 2013 – In-depth review of all circulars – Register
- Cost Principles Training – November 14, 2013 – In-depth review of the cost principles circulars – Register
Questions regarding the training sessions can be directed to Merrill Oliver, Deputy Director, Maryland Grants Office.