It’s not too late to register for EPA’s Workshop on Public Private Partnerships for Stormwater Retrofits on Thursday, September 26 at the Miller Senate Office Building in Annapolis, Maryland.
The workshop sessions include:
- Why Consider P3’s for Green Urban Stormwater Retrofits? – Federal, State & Local Viewpoints
- ABC’s of P3’s and the Role of Partnerships – Findings of EPA Region 3 & NRDC/National Lab
- Keynote Address: The Role of the Federal Government & Public Dollars in Leveraging P3 Financing to Support Stormwater Retrofits & other Water Infrastructure
- Lessons Learned – Innovative & Successful P3 Model Application from the Public, Private, Financial, & Legal Perspectives
- Critical Steps – Setting up a P3 for Supporting an Effective & Affordable Urban Stormwater Retrofit Program
- Tailoring P3’s – Supporting the needs of various types of communities
Please RSVP to Melody Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.729.8646 and click here for directions. The program reads that the deadline to RSVP is September 20, but they will be accepting responses as they come in after that date.