US Communities launched its newest contract on August 1 with Tradition Energy for Energy Management & Consulting Services. The goal of this contract is to help control and reduce spending on energy following an assessment of current energy contracts (electricity, natural gas, fuel), as well as review opportunities to secure further cost savings through management of data, and analysis of bills.
Service areas include:
- Market Research & Intelligence
- Regulatory & legislative tracking
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management
- Electricity, natural gas, oil, transportation fuels, renewable energy
- Demand Response (DR) & load curtailment programs
- Data Management & Reporting
- Bill auditing & rate analysis
- Bill processing & payment
- Renewable energy procurement
- GHG/Carbon management & reporting
Examples of potential projects include creation of a motor fuel buying group, establishment of an overall utility bill audit for members behind one utility, and adoption of a data management system across the entire membership. In deregulated areas, Tradition Energy always focuses on securing lower rates for electricity and natural gas through its market-driven competitive procurement process.
Please visit the Tradition Energy page on US Communities’ website for more information.