MACo’s 2012 Summer Conference will be August 15 – 18, 2012 at the Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD.
The theme for this year’s conference is “Breaking Through, Working Together for Maryland’s Counties.” Sessions will focus on partnerships across public and private sectors that allow county governments to be more innovative and offer even more efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective services to the citizens of Maryland.
If you or your organization is interested in speaking at MACo’s 2012 Summer Conference, please send an email to our Meetings & Events Coordinator, Virginia White. Please outline the partnership idea your speaker would like to present and any appropriate credentials or other relevant information. All submitted ideas and speakers will be reviewed in early May.
More Summer Conference News:
- Discounted hotel room rates for the MACo Summer Conference are now available.
- Information about sponsorships will be posted next week (approx. 2/13/12).
- Exhibitor applications have been sent to those exhibitors who participated in the 2011 Summer Conference. MACo will post information for new exhibitors in early March. Contact Leslie Velasco with exhibiting questions.
- Conference registration will open in April.
- Check the Conduit Street blog or MACo’s website for Summer Conference updates!