The Local Government Insurance Trust presents:
“Harassment in the Workplace Seminar: How Hostile Work Environments Are Created and How to Avoid Them.”
Monday, September 13, 2010
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m or 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The free seminar* provides an overview of:
- The types of harassment prohibited by federal and state law
- How to recognize and eliminate unlawful harassment, including sexual harassment, in the workplace
- When harassment in the workplace creates a hostile work environment
- The requirements of a sound anti-harassment policy
- The need for investigative procedures that ensure a fair review of all harassment claims
- The need to prohibit retaliation against employees who bring harassment claims
*The seminar is free for LGIT members. The non-member rate is $50.