The IRS’ Federal/State/ Local Government Division is presenting a free 60-minute webinar on the filing requirements for the 1099-MISC. Held on March 30th from 2pm- 3pm, the following topics will be addressed:
- “Who is required to file?
- What type of entities do I send a 1099 MISC to?
- How do I secure their tax identifying number?
- What type of payments are subject to 1099 MISC reporting?
- What is Backup Withholding?
- How do I deposit Backup Withholding?”
To participate in this free event, click on the following link http://www.visualwebcaster.com/IRS/65909/reg.asp?id=65909
(If this does not work, please copy and paste the link to your browser)