The Board of Public Works approved a report of a school maintenance survey conducted by the Public School Construction Program at their December 2 meeting. Nine counties received a “superior” rating and were awarded citations by the Governor.
- Allegany-Flinstone Elementary School
- Anne Arundel-Davidsonville Elementary School
- Baltimore-Seven Oaks Elementary School
- Calvert-Calvert County School
- Cecil-Charlestown Elementary School
- Frederick-Wolfsville Elementary School
- Garrett-Route 40 Elementary School
- Howard-Worthingon Elementary School
- Montgomery-Somerset Elementary School
State Treasurer, Nancy K. Kopp, expressed her appreciation for the schools’ scores especially in such challenging economic times. MACo thanks the Treasurer for her continued commitment to and support of the public school construction program.