Congratulations to the NACo Leadership Academy, April graduates from Maryland!
They join a prestigious group of over 10,000 graduates and participants nationwide who have benefited from the comprehensive 12-week online program. This program empowers both current and emerging county leaders to reach their full potential.
Meet some of the outstanding graduates:
- Amanda Willis, Senior Procurement Specialist, Charles County
- Ashley Johnson-Hare, Deputy Director, Baltimore County
- Cathy Thompson, Planning Supervisor, Charles County
- Charles Miles, Engineer I, Charles County
- Christopherjay Sharma, Assistant Manager, Montgomery County
- Elizabeth Phipps, Senior Center Supervisor, Charles County
- Ho-Ching Fong, Planning Specialist III, Montgomery County
- Jennifer Sterling, Webmaster, Calvert County
- Jesse Bungcayao, Executive Assistant, Charles County
- Kate Gieron, Director of Scheduling & Operations, Baltimore County
- Kristin Baucom, HR Program Manager, Charles County
- Marsha Dawson, Board Manager, Howard County
- Sean Brennan, Security Intern, Montgomery County
- Susan Webb, Director of Planning and Zoning, Dorchester County
- Taylor Mason, Manager of BPI & Data Analytics, Baltimore County
- Troy Garner, Project Manager, Charles County
Fueling Success through Leadership Training: Your Pathway to Growth
As we stand on the cusp of September, a new opportunity beckons for those ready to empower their teams through visionary leadership. Our September cohort is on the horizon, promising a journey that places leadership development at the forefront. Today is the day to lay the groundwork for a brighter future for your county and your team. Scholarships are available, ensuring accessibility for all who aspire. Learn More!
Elevate Your Workforce with the High-Performance Leadership Academy
Discover a program that bears the signature of General Colin Powell himself – the architect behind the Professional Development Academy in partnership with NACo. A dynamic 12-week online endeavor that cultivates essential leadership skills, ready to be applied for the betterment of counties and the residents they serve.
The stage is set. The opportunity is yours. Take the plunge into a realm of leadership excellence that promises to resonate for years to come.