The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine-member commission that serves as a resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, July 13, 2023, at 9:00 am.
July 13 agenda items include:
- June 8, 2023 Minutes
- Contract Awards
- Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- Property Transfer Amendment – Baltimore City – Grove Park PK-8
- Property Transfer – Washington County Public Schools – Ruth Anne Monroe Primary School Secondary
- Property Transfer – Baltimore County Public Schools – Catonsville Elementary School
- Easement & Right-of-Way
County Agenda Items
- Property Disposal – Baltimore City – Alexander Hamilton Elementary School
- Maximum State Allocation and Built to Learn Program Funding Increases – Montgomery County Public Schools – Neelsville Middle School
- Maximum State Allocation and Built to Learn Program Funding Increases – Montgomery County Public Schools – Woodward High School
Other Agenda Items
- FY 2025 Cost per Square Foot
- Adoption of FY 2025 and FY 2026 State Cost Share Percentages
- Adoption of the FY 2025 Capital Improvement Program Instructions
- FY 2024 School Safety Grant Program
- FY 2024 Healthy School Facility Fund Recommendations