The Interagency Commission on School Construction(IAC) — a nine-member commission that serves as a resource for best practices and as a statewide expert in facilities operations and management that supports Local Education Agencies — reviews and supports the implementation of capital projects relating to the repair and building of school facilities.
It typically convenes once a month via videoconference. The meeting is live-streamed for the public on the IAC’s YouTube channel.
The Board’s next meeting is Thursday, June 8, 2023, at 9:00 am.
June 8 agenda items include:
- Approval of May 11, 2023 minutes
- Contract Awards
- Approval of Revisions to Previously Approved Contracts
- FY 2024 Capital Budget & HB 458 Presentation
County Agenda Items
- Maximum State Allocation Revision and Built to Learn Program Funding Requests – Anne Arundel County Public Schools – Old Mill Middle School South Replacement
- Maximum State Allocation and Built to Learn Program Funding Increase Requests – Baltimore County Public Schools – Lansdowne High School Replacement
- FY 2023 Capital Improvement Program Rescission and Built to Learn Program Funding Request – Montgomery County Public Schools – Parkland Middle School Addition
- Built to Learn Program Funding Increases – Montgomery County Public Schools – Neelsville Middle School and Woodward High School
- FY 2022 Capital Improvement Program Project Rescission – Queen Anne’s County Public Schools – Kennard Elementary School Roof
- FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program Amendment – Frederick County Public Schools – Brunswick Middle School Roof
- FY 2024 Capital Improvement Program Amendment – St. Mary’s County Public Schools – Chopticon High School Renovation
- FY 2023 Healthy School Facility Fund Project Approvals – Baltimore City Public Schools
- Pass-Through Grant Funding Approval – Kent County – Kent County High School
Other Agenda Items
FY 2022 Healthy School Facility Fund Project Cancellations