MACo’s Winter Conference is only 4 weeks away – January 4-6, 2023 (pre-conference Newly Elected Officials Orientation is on January 3). Here are a few reminders you don’t want to miss…
2. Reserve your discounted hotel room
Hotels in Cambridge sold out, but we are taking a waitlist and pointing people to availability in Easton.
3. Join MACo’s Book Club (FREE books still available)!
We’ll be reading Local Interests: Politics, Policy, and Interest Groups in US City Governments by Sarah F. Anzia. Join us for the conference and this discussion, with a free advance copy of the book. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your free copy of the book (sponsored by JP Morgan).
4. Plan to attend these great #MACoCon events:
(You must be registered for the conference to attend these events)
Women of MACo & Diversity Caucus Reception: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Attendees interested in diversity and inclusion are invited to attend this reception for networking and a special guest speaker.
Rural County Coalition Lunch: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Rural county elected officials and professional staff are invited to attend to discuss rural issues and solutions.
Large County Coalition Lunch: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Large county elected officials and professional staff are invited to attend to discuss challenges and solutions for larger jurisdictions.
MACo’s Winter Conference, “Hit the Ground Running,” will be held at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Hotel in Cambridge, MD from January 4-6, 2023 (with a pre-conference orientation for new county officials on January 3).
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- Registration Brochure
- Registration Rates
- Exhibitor Details (SOLD OUT)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Hotels (SOLD OUT – join the waitlist)
- See what it’s like – photos of the last Winter Conference
- #MACoCon details on Twitter
- Conference coverage and updates on MACo’s blog
- Questions? Contact email@example.com