Do you want to be a part of advocacy efforts on the national level?
Apply today to be considered for a leadership or committee appointment on a steering, standing, or ad hoc committee for the 2022–2023 presidential year.
There are two ways to participate:
1. APPLY THROUGH THE NACo PRESIDENT APPOINTMENT PROCESS
The NACo president makes certain appointments after review of member applications.
To be considered for a presidential appointment to any of the following committees or as an at-large director for the NACo Board of Directors, you MUST complete the application online by 11:59 p.m. EDT on May 31, 2022:
- Policy Steering Committee and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs
- Large Urban County Caucus and Rural Action Caucus chairs, vice chairs, and members
- Standing Committee chairs, vice chairs, and members
- Ad Hoc Committee, Task Force and Advisory Board chairs, vice chairs, and members
- At-Large NACo Board Directors
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. APPLY FOR A STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBER POSITION THROUGH MACo
MACo – the Maryland Association of Counties – is responsible for nominating general policy steering committee members from our state. To become a member of a steering committee you must fill out the nomination form and return it to email@example.com. To apply for a leadership position on a steering committee, please see the Presidential Appointment process above.