Bolton Health is hosting an Innovation Conference at Baltimore’s Center Club on May 17 – Connect with leaders and innovators and you look for health care solutions for your county employees.
Bolton Partners, a MACo Corporate Partner, is hosting an event on health innovations – seeking to light a fire with employers and managers seeking “Solutions That Challenge the Status Quo of Employer Benefits.” Join for this rapid fire discussion with leaders across the field.
Please join Bolton Health on Tuesday May 17, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. for our ThinkBIG Innovation Conference!
The Think BIG team, along with our dynamic guest presenters, will demonstrate how actionable analytics and integrated solutions can be utilized to increase employee engagement, resulting in improved physical and mental health for the employee and decreased healthcare spend for the employer.
Areas of discussion will include:
- Healthcare debt is the leading driver of personal bankruptcies, accounts for 20% of GDP, and is typically an organization’s 2nd or 3rd largest expense.
- Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion per year.
- The workforce of employees over the age of 65 is expected to increase 23% by 2029.
- Primary care and referrals to specialty care are not meeting the needs of our country.
- Focusing on individual disease states is not the answer.
Complimentary Breakfast and free parking provided!
Register HERE to reserve your spot today.