The Prince George’s County Department of Housing and Community Development will be celebrating Housing Month on November 17th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm with a panel focused on housing as a racial and social justice issue.
The virtual panel discussion will include:
- Alicia Cotton, Senior Managing Director, Greystone
- Heather Raspberry, Executive Director, Housing Association of Nonprofit Developers
- Tiffany Durr, Senior Director of Fund Investments, LISC Strategic Investments
- Tim Martin, Chief Credit Officer, Enterprise Community Loan Fund
Register for the discussion here.
At MACo’s 2021 Winter Conference, housing assistance will be at front and center during the affiliate session “Staying Home: A Collaborative Approach to Rental Assistance.”
Not registered yet for the conference? Register now, and make your hotel plans soon!
Learn more about MACo’s Winter Conference:
- View Registration Brochure and Schedule
- View Registration Rates
- Register as an Attendee
- View Exhibitor Brochure (all details)
- Register for Exhibit Space
- View Hotel Options
- View Sponsorship Brochure and Pricing
- Questions? Contact Virginia White